Zesty Watermelon Salad Recipe by Better Food Guru
Prep time:10 mins
Yield: 3 servings
1/2 bunch cilantro
Trader Joe’s Chili Lime or Tajin Seasoning to sprinkle
- Peel and dice 1/2 a medium size watermelon into bite side chunks and put in a large bowl
- Peel and cut 2 ripe mangoes and 2 ripe avocado in small cubes and put in bowl
- Wash and chop 1/2 bunch of cilantro and put in bowl
- Squeeze 2 limes over chopped fruit and cilantro and mix in with your hand to toss the salad
- Put in desired bowl or platter for serving and top with TJ’s Chili Lime seasoning or Tajin seasoning for a little kick.
For more of Sara’s recipes click here.
Enjoy! If you make this recipe please share with Sara and VeganZine on Instagram with #VeganZineBoston.
Sara Tercero is the Better Food Guru!
You can find more of her recipes and content here.