Fattoush Inspired Salad
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Ingredients: 4 cups spring mix, 2 Belgian endives, 5 Persian cucumbers, 4 radishes, 10 cherry tomatoes, 1 watermelon radish, 2 mini pita breads, 1 tsp olive oil, 1 pinch sumac, 1 pinch salt, 1 pinch garlic salt, 2 lemons
- Brush or spread a few drops olive oil on the mini pitas plus a few sprinkles of garlic salt and bake in 400 degree oven until crispy. 3 minutes
- Let cool then rip into bite sized pieces
- Use a mandolin to slice cucumbers and radishes in uniform, thin slices
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half and split endives in quarters
- Layer all ingredients in a large bowl attractively, drizzle with olive oil, squeeze lemons over to then garnish with kosher salt and sumac
Enjoy! If you make this recipe please share with Sara and VeganZine on Instagram with #VeganZineBoston.
Sara Tercero is the Better Food Guru!
You can find more of her recipes and content here.